Our product Maptoolkit is a complex one, so people looking for online map technology may find out that Maptoolkit is too powerful for their needs only after enquiring.
Here’s a simple quiz for eveyone asking themselves:
Is Maptoolkit the right technology for my project?
- Do you want to display large amounts of points of interest (or routes) on a map?
- Do you need best performance and scalability?
- Do you want to display your own geodata and/or cover a big range of touristic/informational geodata needs with 3rd-party sources (that we provide)?
- Are you impressed by Maptoolkit implementations such as Austria.info, MaptheQ or Bikemap.net?
- Are you responsible for a large scale web project that needs mapping technology and data, and ready to invest what it takes?
- Do you need to get your project online superquick?
- Do you rather rent proven technology than undergoing risk and costs of having to develop your own solution?
If you have 5 or more “Yes” on the above, you should get in touch!